- All four motherboards support 14th Gen, 13th Gen, and 12th Gen Intel Core processors for the LGA 1700 socket
- Ultrafast Intel WiFi 7 with ASUS WiFi Q-Antenna, PCIe 5.0, Thunderbolt™ 4 (USB4 compliant)
- USB 20 Gbps Type-C front panel connector with Fast Charge and USB Wattage Watcher
- DDR5 memory speed enhancement with ASUS-exclusive DIMM Flex and AEMP II technologies
- ASUS PC DIY-friendly design makes it easy to install, troubleshoot or upgrade ASUS WiFi Q-Antenna, graphics cards, M.2 drives and memory modules
ASUS Republic of Gamers (ROG), a leading player in the gaming hardware industry, has announced the launch of four new Intel Z790 motherboards. These cutting-edge motherboards are set to redefine performance standards and offer gamers an unparalleled experience.
ASUS ROG’s New Lineup of Intel Z790 Motherboards
The new lineup includes the ROG Maximus Z790 Formula, the ROG Maximus Z790 Apex Encore, the ROG Strix Z790-E Gaming WiFi II, and the ROG Strix Z790-F Gaming WiFi II. These motherboards join the three Z790 models previously announced at Gamescom.
All seven motherboards support 14th Gen, 13th Gen, and 12th Gen Intel Core processors. Each motherboard includes PCIe 5.0, DDR5 memory support, enhanced connectivity, performance tuning capabilities, efficient cooling solutions, DIY-friendly features and a host of other benefits.
LGA 1700 CPU Socket Compatibility
The LGA 1700 socket is compatible with 12th, 13th, and upcoming 14th Gen Intel Core processors. This gives users a wide range of options when planning a new build or an upgrade.
Next-Level Bandwidth with WiFi 7
Featuring Intel WiFi 7, these four new ROG Z790 motherboards empower users to harness the full potential of the latest wireless standard when paired with a WiFi 7 router. To help users get the most out of their WiFi 7 connection, ASUS is introducing the ASUS WiFi Q-Antenna.
DIMM Flex for Optimized Memory Performance
The latest Z790 motherboards from ROG Maximus and ROG Strix take memory optimization efforts a step further with DIMM Flex. DIMM Flex dynamically adjusts memory controller behavior based on current memory temperature to optimize performance while ensuring stability.
You can check more details about the boards here.