We all love to see videos, whether it be sports, movies, or any kind of video, we all like to see content in different forms. YouTube is one of the popular social, to consume different videos. If we need an impressive or useful YouTube video to binge watch or watch offline or for keeping it for stories/status, downloading it comes in handy at the same time we don’t require data to watch that video again. So in this blog let’s see some quick and easy methods to download videos safely from You Tube.
Method 1: (Directly From Youtube)
This method is the direct way of doing it from Youtube application itself.
- Step 1: Just click the download button which will be visible below the video and YouTube will ask for the resolution at which you want to download, click the desired resolution and the video will be downloaded in the YouTube application.
- Step 2: The downloaded video can be seen on the ‘Library’ section followed by ‘Downloads’
2) some videos might be restricted to download due to publisher’s wish
Method 2: ( From Browser)
Downloading a video directly from Youtube will leave us in some restricted situation like it can’t be shared as a video file or app-only viewing or some videos will not have download option itself. In this case, this method comes handy.
- Step 1: Copy the video link first
- Step 2: Go to Savefromnet online video downloader website
- Step 3: Paste the video link, click the down arrow and click the desired resolution to start downloading.
That’s it for today. Hope these simple methods help you download youtube videos instantly rather than downloading them from unknown third-party apps which can be malicious. If you have any queries feel free to ask in the comments section