Every new Android smartphone comes preinstalled with Google Assistant, one of the most well-regarded virtual assistants available. Regardless of whether or not your phone already has the Google Assistant app, you may still download it from the Google Play Store.
Many things can be performed with Android’s virtual assistant app. As well as being able to read and respond to SMS, Google Assistant can also be used for setting alarms and reading the news as well as opening applications.
Other chat apps like Messenger and Telegram can be used with WhatsApp and Google Assistant. WhatsApp message sending with Google Assistant is the topic of this article.
How to Send WhatsApp Messages in a Step-by-Step Guide Using the Google Assistant.
You may effortlessly send or reply to a WhatsApp message with the help of Google Assistant on your Android device. This function allows you to send messages on WhatsApp from afar. In a variety of circumstances, it’s a beneficial tool. Use it! Using Google Assistant on Android, you may send WhatsApp messages.
- Open your Android’s menu button and tap Google Assistant. If Google Assistant is not already installed, download it from the Google Play Store.
- On the Google Assistant’s How can I help? Say, “Send a WhatsApp message to (Contact’s name)”
- Google Assistant will now prompt you to speak the message. Speak your overall message verbally.
- The WhatsApp message will now be sent to the contact through Google Assistant.
- After completion, you will receive a confirmation screen as shown below.
- You can hit the ‘Open WhatsApp’ option to view the transmitted message using Google Assistant.
- Alternatively, you can ask Google Assistant to open WhatsApp by saying “Open WhatsApp.”
Other Google Assistant Applications
Google Assistant can perform a variety of other useful tasks in addition to sending messages to WhatsApp contacts.
Google Assistant is adjustable Read the news after an alarm or sets it to read aloud any webpage. Additionally, Google Assistant features a translator mode that can translate any phrase into one or more languages