If you use an Android-powered smartphone, you may already be aware of how adaptable the operating system is. You may personalize the visual elements of your Android smartphone using the appropriate applications.
For instance, you can establish live wallpaper on your Android using live wallpaper apps, icon packs, etc. Beginning with Android 7.0, you can additionally enlarge or reduce the size of screen elements.
You can alter the size of your home screen’s icons to make them easier to read. Using Android 9 or later, the Settings app allows you to resize icons. To resize icons, users of previous versions of Android must rely on third-party applications.
Change the Size of Android Icons
If you wish to change the size of icons on Android, you are reading the appropriate information. Following is a step-by-step guide on how to resize icons on Android smartphones. Let’s get started.
- Open the app drawer on your Android device and tap the Settings app.
- Tap the Personalizations option within the Settings app.
- In the Personalisations section, click the Icons option.
- Now, alter the size of the icon using the slider underneath it. After finishing, tap the Apply button.
- Note: On certain Android smartphones, the ability to resize icons can be found under Settings > Display > Advanced > Display Size.
On Android 12, you get an additional option for resizing app icons. Follow some of the simple instructions we’ve provided.