In the modern world, you can expect to receive PDF invoices from web services and apps. To make things even more secure, you can add a password to a PDF file, which makes it even more impenetrable.
It is possible that you will need to convert colored PDF files to black and white if your work involves sending and receiving PDF files. Colored PDFs may be converted to black and white for a variety of reasons. Converting the PDF to black and white, for example, can reduce its size if you lack a color printer.
To reduce the file size, you can remove the color from the PDF file. For example, you can do this if you need to fit an email into your inbox. As a result, if you want to convert your colored PDF to black and white, read this guide.
This article will show you the best and easiest ways to make a PDF in black and white on a PC.
Change the color PDF to black and white in the Chrome browser.
- Drag and drop the colored PDF file onto the Chrome browser. Or, right-click on the PDF file and select Open With > Google Chrome.
- When the PDF file opens in Chrome, click the Print button in the top right corner.
- On the Print window, choose “Microsoft Print to PDF” from the Destination drop-down.
- Now click on the Color drop-down menu and choose Black and White.
- When you’re done, click on the Print button.
- In the Save as box, choose where you want to save the black-and-white PDF file, then click the Save button.