In an effort to entice new users to its platform, Koo, an Indian competitor to Twitter that launched in March 2020, has introduced a cashback incentive. If you’re an active user on Android or iOS, you’re eligible for the discount. Similar to Twitter’s tweets, Koo lets users send a Koo via the service. However, unlike Twitter, the popularity and reach of Koo have not yet reached its full potential.
Rewards of up to Rs 28 are being offered by the Koo social media platform and will be deposited into their accounts within a week. Only those who regularly use the app are eligible for the reward.
How to earn cashback from using Koo App?
- To install Koo on your phone, go to the Play Store or the Apple Store.
Download and launch the Koo app on your smartphone.
- Choose your country, and Hindi should be your preferred language.
- Sign up for Koo with your registered Gmail account.
- Verify your mobile number and email address by entering the OTP that was sent to your registered phone number and email address.
- Koo will prompt the user to select their preferences before proceeding.
- You will be taken to the Koo main screen, where you can follow any user on the app.
- The “Koo coins loyalty reward” section will be visible on the app’s main screen.
- For 10 minutes, use the Koo app. You only need to keep the application open.
- After 10 minutes, you will receive a reward for using the app.
- Amass enough points to transfer your earnings to your Paytm account.
- Follow the steps to launch the app and use it for the duration of the week.
About Koo App:
Koo is a Bengaluru, India-based microblogging and social networking service. It is worth more than $100 million as of May 2021. Aprameya Radhakrishna and Mayank Bidawatka, two entrepreneurs, co-founded the microblogging site. Radhakrishna founded the online taxi booking service TaxiForSure, which was later acquired by Ola Cabs. Although the app was released in early 2020, its participation in and subsequent win of the government’s Atmanirbhar App Innovation Challenge.