The camera app for iPhone 13 devices has a new feature called photographic styles that lets you customize the look of your photos. Alter the color and brightness parameters to further smooth the modes, which include: rich contrast, vivid, warm, or cool. Every time you take a photo in Photo mode, you’ll be able to use your chosen style.
iPhone 13 Pro and 13 Pro Max have a new Ultra-Wide camera with a better lens and autofocus system, allowing for stunning closeups with sharp focus as near as 2 millimeters, making macro photography possible. The iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro Max allow for the creation of macro videos, which can include slow-motion and time-lapse.
Photos with suspiciously blurred backgrounds can be seen on Instagram and Whatsapp accounts if you’re active on the social media platform. Is this anything you’ve ever tried to achieve with your photos? Third-party software or expensive DSLRs aren’t required to create a gorgeous fuzzy background.
iPhone models have made our jobs easier by allowing us to apply a blurred background to our photographs.
Steps to follow to blur a photo background on an iPhone
- Open the camera app on your iPhone (as shown below photo)
- Select Portrait from the menu above the camera shutter button (as shown below photo)
- When you select the Portrait button, a new menu will appear with options such as studio light, natural light, contour light, stage light, stage light mono, and High key light mono (as shown below photo)
- Select any portrait mode of your choice and focus on the picture that needs to be captured (as shown below photo)
- Move your iPhone’s camera up as per the instructions displayed on the screen (as shown below photo)
- Once Portrait mode determines that your topic is perfect and that all of the checkboxes are appropriate, the poster and mode will turn yellow (as shown below photo)
- Press the camera’s button now and enjoy the stunning photographs.
Follow Tech n Spice on Twitter, Facebook and subscribe to our YouTube channel for the latest videos tech news, leaks, tips & tricks, top-notch gadget reviews of the most interesting releases, and some Automobile News. Also, follow us on Google News for the latest updates.