The vast majority of people can only communicate in one language, which means that if they come across a document written in a language they do not understand, they will look for a translation tool to help them understand what is written in the document. Text translation can be a hard and time-consuming operation with certain word processing systems, but Google Docs makes it relatively quick and clear.
You may translate your content quickly and easily with the translator built into Google Docs. It is critical to remember that the Google Docs translation tool can only be utilised when the document is accessed on a desktop computer; the feature is not available in the app versions built for use on Android and iOS devices. The following instruction will walk you through the process of translating documents in Google Docs from one language to another.
Guide to translate Google Docs files into other languages:
- Step 1: On your desktop, open the Google Docs document you wish to translate.
- Step 2: Select the Tools item from the top menu bar.
- Step 3: From the drop-down menu, choose Translate document.
- Step 4: Give a name for the document to be translated.
- Step 5: From the drop-down menu, choose the language you wish to translate the document into. Press the Translate key.
About Google Docs:
Google Docs is an online word processor included as part of the free, web-based Google Docs Editors suite offered by Google. You may create and modify text documents using Google Docs directly in your web browser; no other software is needed. Even better, you can work with numerous individuals at once, see changes as they are made, and every modification is automatically stored.