How to Lock the Settings App – If you frequently lend your Android smartphone to friends or family members, you may want to keep some information secret. Photo and video locker applications are a great way to keep others from seeing your private images and movies. But, In order to restrict access to the Settings App, the second thing you should do is set a password. Android’s settings app is a must-have because it gives you complete command over your mobile device. The Settings app on your device can be accessed by anyone with physical access to your device.
This is why it’s best to lock the Settings app if you frequently lend the device to others, particularly children. By doing this, you’ll keep your device’s settings safe from tampering with by others. Step-by-step instructions for securing Android’s Settings app are provided.
AppLock from SailingLabs
SailingLabs’ AppLock for Android lets you secure your apps with a Fingerprint, Pattern, or PIN. Almost any program on your Android device, including the Settings app, may be locked using this software. Here’s how to do it.
Android: How to secure the Settings app
SailingLabs’ AppLock app will be used to secure Android’s Settings app. There are several Android app lockers that perform the same thing, but the one we used is the most popular and simple to use.
- The first step is to download and install the AppLock – Lock apps & Password app on your Android device.
2. The program is ready to use when you open it and “set up” a pattern.
3. When you’re finished, you’ll be prompted to select which apps you wish to lock.
4. Now, scroll down and select the Settings app on the list, and tap on the One-Tap Lock button at the bottom of the screen.
5. Now, the app will ask you to grant the permissions. Grant the permissions to lock the Settings app.
6. This will lock the Settings app. When you try to enter the Settings, you will now be requested to draw the unlock pattern.
7. You may also lock other apps. Select AppLock and then tap the lock button next to the app name you wish to lock.
The Settings app on Android can be locked by following these steps. While using lock applications on Android is quite simple, make sure you select a trustworthy app locker.
Follow Tech n Spice on Twitter, Facebook and subscribe to our YouTube channel for the latest videos tech news, leaks, tips & tricks, top-notch gadget reviews of the most interesting releases, and some Automobile News. Also, follow us on Google News for the latest updates.