Amazon Prime is one of the most comprehensively packaged subscription services available in India. Users can get access to Prime deals, free and faster deliveries through the Amazon India e-commerce platform, and entertainment services like Prime Video and Music for ₹999 per year (or ₹329 for three months). The Amazon India Youth Offer now allows users to get a Prime subscription for half the price of the regular price, but there is a catch. Interested users between the ages of 18 and 24 can get AmazonPrime for ₹164 for three months or ₹499 for a year with the offer.
How do I get a discount on an Amazon Prime membership?
There are a few basic requirements that users must meet in order to qualify for the discount. For starters, users who already have an active Prime subscription will not be eligible for the AmazonPrime Youth Offer. It will also not apply to accounts that previously had a Prime subscription but have since expired. Finally, the Youth Offer is only available on the Amazon India Android app, not on desktop or iOS web browsers.
- Search for AmazonPrime Youth Offer or click here to get the subscription offer.
- Once the Amazon India Android mobile app has been opened, proceed to pay for the subscription at the standard rate. You can choose between a three-month plan for ₹329 or an annual plan for ₹999.
- After you’ve signed up, you’ll be asked to upload your ID and a selfie. Note: If you don’t complete this step within 15 days of signing up for Prime, the Youth Offer will be void.
- You can upload any government-issued identification proof here. According to Amazon, the offer may take up to 48 hours to process from the time you upload your identity.
- 50% of the amount you paid to subscribe will be refunded to your Amazon Pay wallet once it has been processed. Quarterly subscribers will receive ₹165 in Amazon Pay, while annual subscribers will receive ₹500.
- As a result, the cost of a Prime subscription will be either ₹164 for three months or ₹499 for a year.
As of now, Amazon India has not a specified expiration date for its promotional offer. However, because these promotional offers are only available for a limited time, users will be advised to purchase their subscriptions immediately if they wish to take advantage of the offer. The bundled AmazonPrime plan is one of the most affordable subscription options available in India, taking into account videos, music, e-commerce, and other services at a fixed annual price.