Google Fi, a mobile virtual network operator (MVNO), has rebranded itself as Google Fi Wireless. This is the third rebrand in the company’s eight-year history. The new name is intended to better reflect the service’s features and benefits, which include:
- Nationwide 5G coverage
- Unlimited talk, text, and data plans
- International roaming in over 200 countries
- Free calls and texts over Wi-Fi
- The ability to use multiple devices on a single plan
To celebrate the new name, Google Fi Wireless is offering a number of new features and benefits, including:
- Smartwatch connectivity: Google Fi Wireless now supports smartwatches from Google, Samsung, and Motorola. You can use your smartwatch to make calls, send texts, and access the internet even when your phone is not nearby.
- One-week eSIM trial: You can now try Google Fi Wireless for free for one week. This is a great way to see if the service is right for you before you commit to a plan.
- Refreshed app: The Google Fi Wireless app has been redesigned with a new user interface and a number of new features. The app is now easier to use and navigate, and it includes features such as family controls and call forwarding.
Google Fi Wireless is a great option for families. The service offers family controls that allow you to limit who can call or text your children. You can also use the service to create a group chat with your family members.
The Google Fi Wireless app is also family-friendly. The app has a simple interface that is easy for kids to use. The app also includes features such as parental controls and call forwarding.
Google Fi Wireless is a great option for families who are looking for a wireless service that offers great coverage, unlimited data, and international roaming. The service is also family-friendly, with features such as family controls and a simple app interface. For more information on pricing and availability – visit here.