Hyundai Exter officially revealed.
Following a string of teasers, Hyundai has officially revealed India’s upcoming Exter SUV. Hyundai has shown the exterior design of the Exter for the first time and has also confirmed its trim details and powertrain options in India. Bookings have opened for a token amount of Rs 11,000.
Hyundai EXTER symbolizes outdoor, travel and leisure. This all-new SUV draws inspiration from the natural world around it and reflects an identity that is external and focused on the outside. Drawing its inspiration from an active and trendy lifestyle, It has been designed to present a modern take on the Hyundai SUV life, will rejuvenate customer aspirations with a contemporary and unique take on SUV design. The façade features a prominent-looking Parametric Front Grille that highlights this SUV’s modern appeal. The exceptional SUV design is amplified with H-Signature LED DRLs, Projector Headlamps and Sporty Skid Plate, while the unique EXTER emblem on the front, highlights this SUV’s bespoke appeal.
Engine Options and Other Details of EXTER
- Hyundai EXTER is equipped with 3 powertrain options – 1.2 l Kappa Petrol engine
- Available with 5-speed manual transmission (5MT) and Smart Auto AMT (Automated Manual Transmission)
- 1.2 l Bi-fuel Kappa petrol with CNG engine equipped with 5-speed Manual transmission.
- It will come in 5 trim options – EX, S, SX, SX(O) and SX(O)
- The Unique color ‘Ranger Khaki’ suits the all-new SUV like no other.
- The exceptional SUV design is amplified with H-Signature LED DRLs, Projector Headlamps and Sporty Skid Plate.
- The dynamic side is further accentuated with Diamond Cut Alloy wheels housed in blacked-out wheel arches & side still cladding that builds on this SUV’s outdoorsy persona.
- It also features a floating roof design which is further enhanced with Parametric Design C-Pillar garnish and Sporty bridge type Roof Rails that summarizes this SUV’s youthful and modern persona.
- Pricing will Except 6 – 10 Lakhs based on the variants.
- Hyundai Exter is expected to launch in India by the end of 2023.
- The micro-SUV has not been tested for any safety ratings yet.