Amazfit has already unveiled GTS 4 in globally, which will be available in India soon. They have a sleek and stylish design and are run by the Zepp OS. They have a lot of cutting-edge health and fitness features.
The Amazfit GTS 4 packs a ne w refined and integrated modern design, as well as an exquisite gemstone-style navigation crown that exemplifies the elegant marriage of traditional craftsmanship and modernism. with a large 1.75″ HD AMOLED display and a fashionable square dial. In normal use, the 300 mAh battery will keep you charged for up to 8 days.
Amazfit GTS 4 Highlighting Features
- Music storage and Bluetooth phone calls provide a phone-free experience.
- Dual-band and 6-satellite positioning system with industry-exclusive Dual-band, Circularly Polarized GPS Antenna Technology.
- Long battery life with simple 24/7 health management features
- More than 150 sports modes and intelligent recognition of strength training exercises
- Lightweight design and a large AMOLED display
Strong and Precise GPS Positioning
The Amazfit GTS 4 features dual-band circularly polarised GPS antenna technology, which is an industry first. It also supports five satellite positioning systems (with a sixth coming in a future firmware update) and can track users’ real-time GPS movement. In the future, users will be able to import route files and use them in real time, right on the screen.
Premium Display and Vibrant Color Options
The Amazfit GTS 4 has a 1.43″ HD AMOLED display with more than 200 watch faces and always-on displays that match. It was designed to look like a modern sports car.
Amazfit GTS 4: Quick Specs
- Model Name: GTS 4
- Product Dimensions: 4.3 x 3.7 x 1 cm
- Weight: 27 g
- Special Features Email, Blood Pressure Monitor, Heart Rate Monitor
- Display size: 1.75 Inches AMOLED, Screen-to-Body-Ratio: 72.8 %, 341 PPI
- OS: Zepp OS 2.0 & Mini Apps
- Batttery: 300 mah, up to 8 days in single charge
- IP Rating: 5 ATM Water-resitance
- Special Features: 150 Built-in Sports Modes, Blood Pressure Monitor, Heart Rate Monitor, Stress Level, 150 Built-in Sports Modes, 6 Satellite Positioning Systems, 150+ Watch Faces, Store Cards for Simplified Shopping, Email, Fall Detection, Online & Offline Alexa Voice Assistants, Bluetooth Phone Calls, Music Storage & Playback
- Colors: Infinite Black, Misty White and Rosebud Pink
Amazfit GTS 4 APP Updates Availability
After the upcoming Zepp App firmware update version 7.1.0, the Amazfit GTS 4 will support syncing workout data to the Adidas Running app via the Zepp App, with more Amazfit devices adding compatibility later. Amazfit will specifically synchronise user data via the standardised Partner API, as well as synchronise user movement data to the Adidas Running app for display. Distance, duration, rate, speed, start/end time, and other data dimensions can be synchronised.
Pricing and Availability
GTS 4: The smartwatch has a metallic middle frame and is available in two stunning colours: Superspeed Black and Racetrack Grey. Each model’s crown also has red detailing and a tyre tread-like texture, which adds a touch of adventure to the all-business design. The watch will be available to buy on Amazfit’s official website. GTS 4 is available for INR 15,299 (includes bank offers) and will go on sale on September 22nd, with pre-orders starting at INR 99 on Amazon.
Upcoming Diwali Sale on Amazfit Smartwatches
As Diwali approaches, customers can expect a Diwali sale offer with up to 70% off on all best-selling models. The brand is offering these deals on its GT series. Amazfit is well-known for its low-cost, high-quality smartwatches. Bip 3, Bip 3 Pro, GTR 2 Old, GTS 2 Old, GTR 3, GTR 3 Pro, GTS 2 Mini New Version, GTS 4 Mini, and Trex 2 are some of the models available. The sale will take place on ecommerce platforms such as Amazon and Flipkart. The Amazon sale is set to begin on September 23rd, and the Flipkart sale is set to begin on September 23rd, 2022.