Asus has announced much awaited Zenfone 8 series smartphones. This series consist of 2 smartphones namely Asus Zenfone 8 and Zenfone 8 Flip. Asus Zenfone 8 Flip will be covered in a separate article. With Zenfone 8 the company made a huge strep by producing compact and powerful smartphone which other manufacturer don’t do. It packs just 5.9inch screen with all top end specs which might attract many who want compact and powerful device.
Main Highlights of Asus Zenfone 8:
- 5.9inch FHD+ 120Hz AMOLED Display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 processor
- 64MP dual cameras
- 4000mAh battery with 30W fast charging support.
Asus Zenfone 8 Specifications:
- Display: 5.9-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) FHD+ AMOLED | HDR 10+ | 120Hz refresh rate | 240Hz touch sampling rate | brightness upto 1100 nits|Gorilla Glass Victus Protection.
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5G SoC with Adreno 660 GPU
- RAM/ROM: 6GB / 8GB / 16GB LPDDR5 RAM with 64GB (UFS2.1) / 128GB (UFS 3.1) / 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Software: Android 11 along with ZenUI 8
- Rear Cameras: 64MP camera with Sony IMX686 sensor, 12MP ultra-wide camera with IMX363 sensor with 4cm macro mode, 8K video recording
- Front Camera:12MP front camera
- Other Features: 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo speakers, Hi-Res Audio Certification, OZO Audio Zoom & ASUS Noise Reduction Technology, FM Radio, Dual Sim
- Weight: 169g
- IP68 water and dust resistant | In-display fingerprint scanner
- Connectivity: 5G SA/NSA, Wi-Fi 6, 6E, Bluetooth 5.2, USB Type-C, NFC
- Battery: 4000mAh with 30W fast charging support
Asus Zenfone 8 Pricing and Availability:
Asus Zenfone 8 price starts at €599 (Rs 53,251 / $723 ) for the base 6+128GB variant. This smartphone is available in 2 colors namely Obsidian Black and Horizon Silver. The sale will start in Europe by coming weeks. In US this smartphone will be available on or before July.