beyerdynamic has launched the BEYERDYNAMIC SPACE Wireless Bluetooth Speakerphone. It has great sound for listening to music and makes it easy to understand people on calls and in meetings.
BEYERDYNAMIC SPACE: Features
- The elegant portable speakerphone gives modern workers and vacationers full freedom and flexibility. Beyerdynamic SPACE’s speaker system delivers great sound.
- Voices are clear, so users can always understand their callers. Beyerdynamic SPACE delivers a balanced sound picture regardless of genre when playing music.
- The speakerphone is very versatile and can automatically switch between Voice Mode for clear speech and Music Mode for dynamic music playback.
- True Wireless allows two beyerdynamic SPACE devices to be coupled for spatial stereo sound, great for an immersive music experience or a compelling business presentation.
Years of microphone research and the newest 360° Smart Mic Technology offer optimal speech intelligibility and freedom of movement for professional or private phone conversations from home or personal meetings with up to six participants. Four MEMS microphones automatically identify sounds and noise and eliminate reverberation, echoes, and interference. The voice volume is automatically adjusted. Full-duplex audio lets people speak and be heard without dropouts or cutoffs. Even with several participants, this ensures a smooth discourse.
- From startups to enterprises, Beyerdynamic SPACE works in offices, huddle rooms, and small meeting rooms. Integral Kensington lock theft protection.
- The multifunctional speakerphone has office-friendly software. Business Mode safeguards against accidental Bluetooth connections.
- The beyerdynamic SPACE is artistically and technically appealing, inspired by current home design. It blends in with its matte surfaces and high-quality antimicrobial textile fabric.
The bright LED control panel makes critical functions easily accessible. The beyerdynamic SPACE is easy to move around with because it is small and the battery lasts for 20 hours. The beyerdynamic SPACE connects via USB or Bluetooth to laptops, smartphones, and tablets for seamless communication on platforms such as Microsoft Teams or Zoom. An optional USB Bluetooth ® adaptor will enable remote speakerphone app compatibility. The beyerdynamic SPACE lasts due to its high-quality materials and craftsmanship. Cables, operational parts, and batteries can be replaced.
- Device type: Personal speakerphone
- Loudspeaker type: 1.5“ full-range speaker with two passive radiators
- Maximum loudspeaker output: 5 W RMS
- Sound pressure level: SPL = 73.8 dBA (pinknoise), SPL max = 81 dB @ 1kHz
- Microphone type: 4 x MEMS
- Microphone frequency range: 100 Hz bis 10 kHz
- Loudspeaker frequency range: 90Hz ~ 15KHz(-10dB)
- Supported profiles: HFP, A2DP
- Transmission: Bluetooth and USB-C
- Bluetooth version: V5.0
- Battery technology: Lithium-Ion
- Battery life: Up to 20 hours
- Charge connector: USB -C
- Charging time: 2.5 hrs (5V/1.5A)
- Firmware updates possible: Yes
- Voice control assistant: Activation and control of Siri, Google Assistant, etc. is possible via the beyerdynamic SPACE
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 132 × 132 × 40
- Weight: 354 g
- Included as standard: beyerdynamic SPACE personal Speakerphone, drawstring bag, USB cable (USB -C to USB -C), USB-C to USB-A adapter
Pricing and Availability
The beyerdynamic SPACE comes in three different colors: charcoal, aquamarine, and Nordic Gray. It costs Rs. 14,499 and is available for purchase on beyerdynamic.in.