As promised, Infinix just introduced the Smart 7, the brand’s most recent entry-level smartphone in the Smart series, in India. Check out the details below.
Infinix Smart 7: Features
It sports a 6.6-inch HD+ display with 500 nits of brightness. It contains 64 GB of storage and a Unisoc SC9863A SoC that supports up to 4 GB of RAM and 3 GB of extra RAM expansion.
The smartphone features a 5 MP front camera, a 13 MP back camera, and an AI lens. On the back, next to the camera, there is also a fingerprint reader. According to the company, the Smart 7 has a luxury-feeling wave pattern design covered in silver-ion spray, which has a 99% antibacterial rate.
- Dimensions: 164.2×75.63×9.37; Weight: 207g
- Display: 6.6” screen with (1612 x 720 pixels) HD+ resolution with 500 nits of brightness, 1500:1 contrast ratio
- Processor: 1.6GHz Octa-Core Unisoc SC9863A1 processor with IMG8322 GPU
- RAM and ROM: 4GB LPDDR4X RAM (+ 3GB of Virtual RAM), 64GB of storage, expandable memory up to 2TB
- OS: Android 12 with XOS 12
- Camera: 13MP rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, AI lens, dual LED flash
- 5MP Selfie camera with LED flash
- Security: Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Connectivity: Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD), Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, USB Type-C
- Battery: 6000mAh battery with 10w charging
Pricing and availability
The Infinix Smart 7 is available on Flipkart starting on February 27 for an introductory price of Rs. 7299 and comes in the colours Azure Blue, Emerald Green, and Night Black.