Moto announced it’s new budget smartphones under it’s G series called Moto G10 Power and G30. The phones run Android 11 and have patented ThinkShield for Mobile technology, which offers users four layers of enhanced protection against ransomware, phishing, and other threats.In this blog let’s check about Moto G30. Moto G10 Power has been covered in a separate post.
Main Highlights of Moto G30:
- 6.5inch HD+ Display with 90Hz Refresh Rate
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 662
- 64MP Quad Cameras
- 5000mAh Battery with 20W Turbo charging support.
Specifications of Moto G30:
- Display: 6.5-inch HD+ (1600 x 720 Pixels), 20:9 aspect ratio LCD display with 90Hz refresh rate
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 Processor
- RAM/ROM: 4GB RAM, 64GB storage, expandable memory
- Hybrid Dual SIM Slot
- Software: Android 11
- Rear Camera: 64MP main camera, Quad Pixel technology, LED flash, 8MP 118° ultra-wide angle camera, 2MP depth and 2MP macro cameras
- Front Camera: 13MP front camera
- Other Features: 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, Google Assistant button
- Security: Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Water resistant (IP52)
- Weight: 197g
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE 2X2 MIMO, Wi-Fi (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- Battery: 5000mAh battery with 20W TurboPower charging
Dark Pearl and Pastel Sky colors
- 4+64GB – ₹10,999
Moto G30 will be available on Flipkart starting from March 17th.