Today is the formal introduction of the Nokia XR20 smartphone in India. Nokia’s latest offering was first introduced to the European market in July. The Nokia XR20 is built to military standards. The device can resist drops of up to 1.8 meters and temperatures ranging from 55 to 20 degrees Celsius. It boasts a 6.67-inch Full HD+ display with a 20:9 aspect ratio, according to the specifications and characteristics. The Snapdragon 480 processor powers the phone. The gadget comes pre-installed with Android 11 and is guaranteed to receive four years of monthly security updates and up to three years of software updates.
Nokia XR20 Specifications and Features:
▶ This smartphone is a waterproof phone (IP68) with a sleek chassis that meets MIL-STD-810H military standards, has 1.5m drop protection, can be immersed for 30 minutes at 1.5m depths, and the firm claims it’s built for situations considerably rougher than normal life.
▶ XR20 has the toughest screen yet – Corning’s Gorilla Glass Victus which is strong enough to resist the whims of kids, the slobber of pets, as well as drops and scratches. It also stands out in the sunlight and is sensitive enough to react to the touch of wet hands and gloves.
▶ Nokia promises to give XR20 monthly security updates for 4 years, so you can keep your hopes, dreams, ideas, pictures, notes, schedules, and emails safe and secure into 2025. Sorry, hackers.
▶ Nokia XR20 comes up with with OZO audio Playback technology letting you experience every booming detail through the extra loud stereo speakers.
▶ The dual rear camera setup of the Nokia XR20 features a 48 MP sensor, a 13 MP ultra-wide sensor, and a dedicated flash for serious detail capture, regardless of the lighting condition.
▶ The new SpeedWarp camera mode with super-stabilization lets you fast forward to the key moments, while OZO spatial audio capture with wind-noise cancellation makes sure you capture only the sounds you want.
- Display: 6.67-inch (2400×1080 pixels) FHD+ (20:9 aspect ratio) display with Gorilla Glass Victus protection
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 480 8nm SoC with Adreno 619 GPU
- RAM/ROM: 4GB/6GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64GB/128GB (UFS 2.1) storage with microSD slot
- Software: Android 11
- Battery: 4630mAh battery with 18W fast charging, 15W wireless charging support
- Rear Cameras: 48MP rear camera with ZEISS Optics, 13MP 123° ultra-wide camera.
- Front Camera: 8MP camera
- Other Features: Hybrid Dual SIM slot, Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, Google Assistant button, Top-mounted customizable button, 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo speakers with OZO Playback
- Rugged Features: IP68 Water resistant, MIL-STD 810H certified
- Weight: 248g
- Sensors: Accelerometer (G-sensor)Ambient light sensor, Barometer, e-Compass, Gyroscope, NFC Supported, Proximity sensor
- Connectivity: 5G SA/NSA, Wi-Fi 6 (2.4GHz + 5GHz) 2×2 MiMo, Bluetooth 5.1, USB Type-C
Nokia XR20 5G Pricing and Availability in India:
The Nokia XR20 is available in Granite and Ultra Blue colors and costs Rs. 46,999. It will be sold through leading offline retailers, e-commerce platforms, and Nokia.com.
The phone will be available for pre-order from October 20th to October 29th, 2021, and will be available for purchase on October 30th, 2021. Customers who pre-order the phone will receive a Nokia Power Earbuds Lite valued Rs. 3,599 as well as a one-year screen protection plan.