OPPO has launched its first flip phone, the Find N2 Flip, in India and other global markets, following an announcement last week. This follows the launch of the foldable phone in China in December 2022.
Oppo Find N2 Flip: Features
- The Find N2 Flip folds horizontally and has a 6.8-inch primary screen with a refresh rate of 120Hz and E6 AMOLED technology.
- It also has a maximum brightness of 1600 nits.
- The secondary screen measures 3.26 inches and is located on the outer cover.
- It is also AMOLED, which will be useful for displaying notifications, the music player, animated animals, and other information.
- The secondary screen is large enough and is positioned vertically for optimal use.
The Flexion Hinge features a no-gap design with the most invisible crease ever. There’s the Flexform mode, which allows you to bend the phone up to 110 degrees and take selfies, time-lapse videos, and even frame the camera.
There’s a 50MP main camera with the Sony IMX790 sensor and an 8MP ultra-wide lens for photography. The package also includes a 32-megapixel front-facing camera. The Find N2 Flip sports Hasselblad branding and is outfitted with Oppo’s MariSilicon X NPU for additional camera enhancements. Among the camera’s features are Dual Preview, Quick Hi-Res Selfies, DV recording, 4K videos, and a Hasselblad-inspired Xpan mode.
Under the hood is the MediaTek Dimensity 9000+ chipset, which is considered high-end. Up to 16 GB of RAM and 512 GB of storage are available. There is a 4,300 mAh battery on board that supports 44 W SuperVOOC fast charging.
You also get Android 13-based ColorOS 13 (with four major updates and five security updates), NFC support, a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, and a lot more.
Oppo Find N2 Flip: Quick Specs
- Dimensions: 166.2 (85.5 folded)×75.2× 7.45mm (16.02mm folded); Weight: 191g
- Main Display: 6.8-inch (2520 × 1080 pixels) FHD+ E6 AMOLED display, 1-120Hz adaptive refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate, 403 PPI, 21:9 aspect ratio, up to 1600 nits peak brightness, 100% DCI-P3, 100% sRGB color gamut, UTG glass protection
- Outer Display: 3.26-inch (720 × 382 pixels) AMOLED display, 30/60Hz refresh rate, 250 PPI, 17:9 aspect ratio, up to 900 nits brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- SoC: Up to 3.2GHz Octa Core MediaTek Dimensity 9000+ processor with Mali-G710 MC10 GPU
- RAM/ROM: 8GB LPDDR5 RAM, 256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- OS: Android 13 with ColorOS 13
- Rear camera: 50MP (primary wide-angle) f/1.8 aperture, Sony IMX890 sensor, 8MP (112° ultra-wide) f/2.2 aperture, Hasselblad camera, MariSilicon X NPU
- Front camera: 32MP AF with f/2.4 aperture, RGBW IMX709 sensor
- Security: Side-mounted Fingerprint
- Audio: USB Type-C Audio, Stereo Speakers
- Connectivity: 5G SA/NSA, 4G, Wi-Fi 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.3, USB Type-C, NFC, GPS L1+L5, GALILEO: E1+E5a, Beidou: B1l+B1c+B2a, QZSS: L1+L5
- Battery: 4300mAh (Typical) battery with 44W SUPERVOOC Flash Charging
Pricing and availability
It is available in two colorways: Astral Black and Moonlit Purple. The Oppo Find N2 Flip is priced at €849 (Rs 75,000) for the standard 8GB+256GB model. There is no word on Indian pricing or availability, but this should be announced soon.
OPPO is the UEFA Champions League’s official global partner. As part of the collaboration, official UEFA Champions League photographers will use the Find N2 Flip to capture the game’s action at close range along the sidelines, framing the inspiring and exciting moments.
The best images will be featured in an OPPO gallery on the UEFA Champions League website and the OPPO UEFA Champions League landing page.
Furthermore, the Find N2 Flip will be on display at OPPO’s booth at the UEFA Champions League Final in Istanbul, Turkey, to demonstrate its status as the champion flip phone to even more fans.
Pete Lau, SVP and Chief Product Officer at OPPO, commented on the global launch: