OPPO today announced the release of the OPPO Reno8 Pro 5G and OPPO Reno8 5G, two of its newest Reno Series devices in India.
OPPO’s MariSilicon X image NPU powers the new Reno8 Pro 5G. The NPU has 3.5 billion transistors and 18 trillion operations per second. This processing power produces clear 4K Ultra HD video even in tough situations. The phone also has Sony’s 50MP IMX766 back camera and RGBW IMX709 selfie sensor. The rear cameras are 8MP ultra-wide-angle and 2MP macro. The Reno8 Pro boasts a streamlined unibody design with a Gorilla Glass 5 back and an aluminium frame for durability.
The smartphone is equipped with a MediaTek Dimensity 8100-MAX SoC and an 80W SuperVOOC Flash Charge. OPPO’s Battery Health Engine (BHE) technology preserves 80% of battery capacity after 1,600 charge cycles (double the industry standard of 800 charges). This extends the smartphone’s life to nearly four years. OPPO’s Ultra-Conductive Graphite Cooling System boosts performance by 45 percent.
OPPO Reno8 Pro 5G: Specifications
- 6.7″ Ultra-Clear 120Hz Refresh Rate AMOLED screen, 600 nits peak brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- MediaTek Dimensity 8100-MAX octa-core SoC (5nm)with with Mali-G610 MC6
- MariSilicon X NPU
- 4500mAh battery with 80W SuperVOOC fast charging support
- 256GB storage, 12GB RAM (LPDDR5 RAM)
- 32MP Sony IMX709 selfie snapper
- 50MP main camera + 8MP wide-angle camera + 2MP macro camera
- Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.3, USB Type-C, NFC and 5G Dual-SIM
- ColorOS 12.1 based on Android 12
OPPO Reno8 Pro 5G: Price and Availability
The OPPO Reno8 Pro 5G will be available for INR 45,999 beginning July 19, 2022. Customers using credit and debit cards like ICICI Bank, SBI Cards, Kotak Bank, Bank of Baroda, etc. can get 10% cash back (up to INR 4,000). Customers can also get a cashback of INR 1,500 on non-EMI transactions through ICICI Bank, SBI Cards, Kotak Bank, etc. It will be sold on Flipkart, the OPPO Store, and other retail outlets.