As promised, realme has just launched the realme 10, the company’s latest mid-range 4G phone in the number series, in India.
realme 10: Features
It has a 6.4-inch FHD+ 90Hz Super AMOLED screen, a Helio G99 SoC, up to 8GB of RAM, and 8GB of virtual RAM. The phone runs Android 12 with realme UI 3.0 and will soon receive the Android 13-based realme UI 4.0 update, according to the company.
It has a 50MP rear camera and a 2MP front-facing camera. The phone has a 16MP front-facing camera and a fingerprint scanner on the side. It has a 5000mAh battery with 33W SuperVOOC fast charging support.
realme 10: Quick Specs
- Dimensions: 159.9x 73.3x 7.95 mm; Weight: 178g
- Display: 6.4-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED screen with 90Hz refresh rate, 360Hz touch sampling rate, 98% NTSC color gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Processor: Octa Core MediaTek Helio G99 6nm processor (2x Cortex-A76 @ 2.2GHz 6x Cortex-A55 @ 2GHz) with Arm Mali-G57 MC2
- Storage and RAM: 4GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64GB (UFS 2.2) storage / 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- OS: Android 12 with realme UI 3.0
- Camera: 50MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, 2MP B&W portrait camera, f/2.4 aperture, 16MP front camera with OV16A1Q sensor, f/2.45 aperture
- Security: Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Audio: 3.5mm audio jack, Hi-Res Audio
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.3, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C
- Battery: 5000mAh (typical) battery with 33W SuperVOOC fast charging
Pricing and availability
The realme 10 is available in Clash White and Rush Black and is priced at Rs. 13,999 for the 4GB + 64GB model and Rs. 16,999 for the 8GB + 128GB model. The 4GB + 64GB version will be available for Rs. 12,999 as part of the introductory offer.
The phone will be available from realme.com, Flipkart, and offline retailers beginning at 12 a.m. on January 15th.
ICICI Bank Offer on (4GB+64GB): Get a Rs. 1000 Instant Discount with ICICI Bank Credit Cards and EMI