Samsung launched the Galaxy Buds2 TWS earbuds last August, and the company followed up with the Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro during its Galaxy Unpacked event. Its compact, unique design and seamless connectivity are intended to provide the most immersive wireless audio experience possible.
Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro: Features and Specifications
The brand-new Galaxy Buds2 Pro feature an in-ear design with a secure fit that is intended to be 15% smaller. The earbuds are compatible with Hi-Fi 24bit Audio, which is marketed as having a high dynamic range for better and crisper audio output. Additionally, 360 Audio with Direct Multi-Channel is supported.
Samsung Seamless Codec HiFi, AAC, and SBC codecs are all supported by the Galaxy Buds2 Pro. It comes with a new coaxial 2-way speaker and Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) that performs 40% better than the Buds Pro thanks to a high SNR microphone. Additionally, it features Voice Detect and Ambient mode. When they hear someone speaking, the earbuds switch to ambient mode and lower the volume.
The Galaxy Buds2 Pro is stated to have a total battery life of 18 hours (with ANC) and 29 hours (without ANC). It has Bluetooth version 5.3 support and an IPX7 rating. Each of the earphones has a battery capacity of 61mAh, while the case has a battery capacity of 515mAh.
Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 Pro: Quick Specifications
- Bass Driver: Custom Coaxial 2-way (Tweeter + Woofer) Speaker
- Sound quality: 24-bit Hi-Fi; 2-way speaker
- Bluetooth 5.3 and LE Audio
- Supported Codecs: Samsung Seamless Codec HiFi (Samsung Proprietary) AAC, SBC
- IPX7 Water Resistance
- Others Features: ANC, Ambient sound, Voice detect, 360 audio, Auto Switch
- Bixby Voice Wake-up
- SmartThings Find: With/without case
- Dimensions: Earbuds: 19.9 x 21.6 x 18.7mm; Weight: 5.5g
- Battery: Earbuds – 61mAh; Charging Case – 515mAh, Qi Wireless Charging
- Playback Time: up to 5 hrs of continuous playtime with ANC on and up to 18 hrs in the cradle
Pricing and Availability
There are three colour options for the Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro: Graphite, White, and Bora Purple. The cost of the Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro is $229 (approx. Rs. 18,000). It will be available on August 26, but the Indian prices and availability are uncertain.