As promised, Samsung has released the Galaxy F04 in India. It is the latest low-cost phone in the F series. Check out the price, features, and more details.
Samsung Galaxy F04: Features
It has a 6.5-inch HD+ Infinity-V display, a MediaTek Helio P35 SoC, 4GB of RAM, and 4GB of virtual RAM with RAM Plus features. It has a 13MP main camera with 2MP depth and a 5MP front camera.
The phone runs Android 12 with One UI, and the company promises two years of OS updates. It has a 5000mAh battery with 15W fast charging support. The phone, like other low-cost Galaxy models, lacks a fingerprint scanner.
Samsung Galaxy F04: Quick Specs
- Dimensions: 164.2×75.9×9.1 mm; Weight: 188 g
- Screen: 6.5-inch (1560 × 720 pixels) HD+ LCD Infinity-V display
- Processor: Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P35 12nm processor (2.3GHz Quad + 1.8GHz Quad ARM Cortex A53 CPU) with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage, expandable up to 1TB via micro SD card
- OS: Android 12 with One UI
- Camera: 13MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, LED flash, 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture, 5MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Connectivity: Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD), Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- Battery: 5,000mAh battery with 15W fast charging
Pricing and availability
The Samsung Galaxy F04 is priced at Rs. 9,499 and is available in Jade Purple and Opal Green. It will be available beginning January 12th. It will be available for as little as Rs. 7,499 with the launch offers.
Rs. 1000 Off on ICICI Bank Credit Card Transactions
Extra Rs. 1000 off on sale day