After releasing its 10000mAh Magnetic Wireless Powerbank with 20W PD charging, Stuffcool has now released a Made in India 15W Wireless Charging Power Bank with a 20W PD wired output.
Stuffcool PB9036W 15W Wireless Powerbank: Features
Wireless Fast Charging is supported by the most recent Samsung Z series Fold & Flip devices (10W), the Pixel 7 & 7 Pro, and flagship Samsung devices (15W). It also includes the 7.5W wireless charging necessary for all iPhone models released after the iPhone 8, including the most recent iPhone 14 series. The power bank can charge Samsung Buds, AirPods Pro, and other personal audio devices that can be charged wirelessly in the same way.
In addition, the PB9036W has a built-in output for quick charging. The type C connector can deliver 20W of PD power, enough to charge any iPhone 50% in 30 minutes. It can also deliver 22W of PPS power, making it suitable for the new Google Pixel 7 and Pixel 6 smartphones. The Type A connection supports fast charging power of up to 22.5W for compatible Android devices. To keep the devices safe, the PB9036W follows BIS rules and has a 5-layer intelligent safety system.
- Model: PB9036W
- Build: Light weight with slim
- Capacity: 10000mAh
- Input: micro USB & Type-C
- Output: USB A 22.5W, Type-C PD 20W & wireless 15W
- Battery type: BIS approved Li-Polymer
- Wireless charging of max 15W (5W/7.5W/10W/15W) for Qi Enabled devices
- Supports “Wireless Fast Charging” For Samsung Devices
- Supports Wireless charging for wireless enabled Airpods/Buds
- Features: LED indicator to notify battery percentage while charging & discharging
- BIS certified – Made in India product
- Warranty: 6 Months
Pricing and Availability
The Stuffcool PB9036W 10000mAh/15W Wireless Powerbank costs Rs. 2,990 and is available at stuffcool.com and all major offline retailers.