As promised, Xiaomi debuted its new Xiaomi Smart TV X Pro series at the Smarter Living Event 2023 in India. The TVs are offered in 43-, 50-, and 55-inch models.
Xiaomi Smart TV X Pro 43″, 50″ and 55″: Features
These support Dolby Vision IQ and Vivid Picture Engine 2 technology, run Google TV with Xiaomi’s proprietary Patchwall that offers content from over 30 different providers, and have up to a 40-watt speaker system with Dolby Atmos support.
The TVs have a 96.6% screen-to-body ratio and a minimalist, metallic industrial design. It has an exquisite appearance thanks to its carbon fibre-finished rear panel and aluminium alloy frames.
Xiaomi Smart TV X Pro 43″, 50″ and 55″: Quick Specs
- Display: 43 / 50 / 55 -inch (3840 × 2160 pixels) 4K display with 178-degree viewing angle, 94% DCPI-3 color gamut, Dolby Vision IQ, HDR 10+, HLG, Reality Flow, ALLM (Auto Low Latency Mode), Vivid Picture Engine 2 with Adaptive Brightness
- Processor: Quad core (A55) processor with Mali G52 MP2 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 2GB RAM, 16GB storage
- OS: Google TV, PatchWall
- Speaker: 40W (50 and 55) / 30W (43) speakers, Dolby Atmos, DTS-HD, DTS X
- Video Formats: AV1, H.265, H.264, H.263, VP8/VP9. MPEG1/2 etc
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz) (2×2 MIMO), Bluetooth 5.0, 3 x HDMI 2.1 with eARC, 2 x USB, Optical, AUX port, Ethernet
- Mi Voice remote
Pricing and availability
The Xiaomi Smart TV X Pro 43″ costs Rs. 32,999, the 50″ costs Rs. 41,999, and the 55″ costs Rs. 47,999. These will be available for purchase on April 19, 2023, at noon on mi.com, Flipkart, and offline retail partners.
- Bank offers of Rs. 1500 for 43″ and Rs. 2000 for 50″ and 55″