Marvel’s first open-world action role-playing game for mobile devices for both iOS and Android, “Marvel Future Revolution,” was released on August 25 by Netmarble Corp. and Marvel Entertainment.
The game takes place in the Marvel multiverse at a time when multiple dimensions are collapsing into one another. Several characters are drawn into a shared universe in which Earth is divided into various zones, including Midgardia, New Stark City, Sakaar, and the Hydra Empire, among others. Captain Marvel, Doctor Strange, Spider-Man, Storm, Iron Man, Captain America, Black Widow, and Star-Lord will all be playable characters. The game is a free download, but there are in-app charges ranging from $0.99 to $89.99 per item, which may make some free players apprehensive!
Marvel Future Revolution: Highlights
- High Fidelity 3D AAA Graphics Never Before Seen In Mobile Gaming
- Marvel’s First Open-World Action RPG on Mobile
- An all-new Marvel universe based on original stories
- Play as your very own unique Super Hero with fully customizable costumes
- Cinematic Action & Fluid Combat