Mi10i Launching on 05.01.2021 in India
The name implies that it is an extension of the Mi 10 series and seems to have been customized specifically for the Indian market. Namely the, Xiaomi revealed earlier that the “I” in the moniker stands for India.
- Pacific Sunrise and Atlantic Blue colour
- 6.67″ IPS LCD Display with up to 120Hz refresh rate
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G SoC
- Quad rear camera setup with 108-megapixel primary camera | 8MP Ultrawide | 2MP Macro | 2MP Depth and 16MP Selfie
- Android 10, MIUI 12
- 4820 mAh | Fast charging 33W
Xiaomi says, as reported, that the Mi 10i will be manufactured in India and customized by the Indian product team.
Follow Tech n Spice on Twitter, Facebook and subscribe to our YouTube channel for the latest videos tech news, leaks, tips & tricks, top-notch gadget reviews of the most interesting releases, and some Automobile News. Also, follow us on Google News for the latest updates.
Disclosure: Some of the links in the website are affiliate links, meaning that at no additional cost to you but, we will receive a commission if you click through and make a purchase.