Microsoft today announced the release of Outlook Lite in some regions, providing more individuals, schools, institutions, and small firms with a solution for relatively lightweight mobile devices. Microsoft Outlook Lite encapsulates the essential functionality of Microsoft Outlook in a smaller-sized programme with quick performance for devices on any network.
Microsoft Outlook Lite: Features
- The major features of Outlook, such as access to emails, the calendar, contacts, and more, are available in Outlook Lite.
- Accounts from Outlook.com, Hotmail, Live, MSN, Microsoft 365, and Exchange Online are supported with Outlook lite.
- The app is designed to operate efficiently on all Android devices, including those with 1 GB of RAM.
- On low-end phones, the software consumes incredibly little storage and has a download size of around 5 MB.
- It minimizes resource consumption on the phone, preserving battery life.
- Solid performance across all networks, including 2G and 3G ones, globally.
On introducing the app, the firm mentions that,
Outlook Lite is available for download and use from now on in the following countries: Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, India, Mexico, Peru, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, and Venezuela. Furthermore, the firm mentions that it will review adding support for other countries in the future.
Try Outlook Lite – Download from here.