Mivi has introduced the MIVI Model E smartwatch to the Indian market, following the launch of the Mivi Fort S200 200W soundbar last month. The watch has an HD screen, a longer battery life, and the ability to track your fitness and health.
Mivi Model E Smartwatch: Features
The Watch has a 1.69-inch TFT screen with a resolution of 240 x 280 pixels and a brightness of 500 nits. It has a silicon- and stainless-steel-strapped rectangular metallic frame that serves as the cover.
It has Bluetooth 5.1 connectivity and a maximum range of 10 meters. On the battery front, the device has a battery life of up to 7 days. The watch is also water-resistant to IP68 standards.
The device also has a G-sensor and a heart-rate sensor. The watch also has smart functions, such as those for your camera and music playback, as well as 50+ watch faces. The watch also has 120 different sports modes, as well as heart rate, sleep, SpO2, menstrual health, and other health and sports monitoring functions.
Mivi Model E Smartwatch: Quick Specs
- Dimensions: W 38.5 mm x H 44.3 mm x T 10.8 mm
- Screen Size: 1.69″ TFT Display, 240 x 280 Pixels, 500 nits of brightness
- Strap Material: Silicone, Stainless steel
- Sensor: G-sensor, Heartrate sensor and Gesture Control
- Call Features: Mute Calls, Reject Calls
- Third Party App Support
- 120+ Sports modes
- Health: Heart, Sleep, Steps, SpO2, Menstrual etc.
- Smart features: Weather, Music and Camera control etc.
- Battery Life: Up to 7 days, Stand By Time: 480 hr
- Charge Time: 150 min
- Water Resistance: IP68
- Bluetooth Version: v5.1
- Compatible OS: Android & iOS
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Colors: Black, Grey and Red
Pricing and availability
The Mivi Model E Smartwatch is now available for Rs. 1,299 as an introductory price, down from Rs. 2,999. Starting December 1st, 2022, at 12 p.m., the smartwatch will be available for purchase on Flipkart and the Mivi website.