Nothing has released a new version of the Nothing Phone’s software. Nothing OS 1.1.3, the most recent firmware for the Nothing Phone (1), is around 65MB in size. Nothing OS 1.1.2 was released a few weeks ago, making this the third software upgrade for the Nothing Phone (1).
Let’s explore what the Nothing OS 1.1.3 update offers users of the Nothing Phone (1).
Nothing Phone (1) Nothing OS 1.1.3 Update: Changelogs And Features
The update adds a few new features and major camera improvements to the Nothing Phone. Google Adaptive Battery and a new fingerprint verification user interface have been added to the Nothing Phone (1) Nothing OS 1.1.3 version.
Selfie camera quality has improved thanks to Nothing, and processing times for images taken in Nothing mode and HDR mode have also been sped up. Additionally, users of the ultra-wide angle camera will enjoy rich colour saturation. The company has also fixed the problem that made apps like Twitter and the Google Play Store stutter.
Here is the complete changelog:
● Added option to turn on Google’s Adaptive Battery to intelligently optimise battery life.
● Redesigned fingerprint verification UI for 3rd party apps.
● When using Glyph lighting, images are automatically adjusted to optimal colour and brightness.
● Impoved photo clarity when using the front camera.
● Faster Night Mode and HDR photo processing time.
● Richer colour saturation when using the ultra-wide camera.
● Reduced noise and increased sharpness when using zoom.
● Added reminder to clean the camera lenses.
Bug fixes and performance optimisations
● Resolved an issue that caused stuttering in some apps like Twitter, Play Store etc.
● Resolved an issue that prevented mobile hotspot from working properly.
● Fixed ussye that caused the lock screen to crash after tapping on a notification and then trying to use finger unlock.
● Polished minor UI details.
● General bug fixes.
The update is being phased out gradually, according to Carl Pei, so it might not be available to everyone just yet. In the upcoming weeks, all users of the Nothing Phone (1) should receive Nothing OS 1.1.3 from the firm.