Oppo A15s launched in India will go on sale from December 21st via Amazon.in
Oppo A15s launched in India With Triple Rear Cameras, MediaTek Helio P35 SoC and a 720p screen. Oppo A15s is priced at ₹11,490 – will go on sale in Amazon India and other retail outlets across India from December 21.
Image Source: www.91mobiles.com
- 3D curved design with 7.9mm thick
- 6.52″ HD+ IPS LCD display
- MediaTek Helio P35
- 4GB+64GB | microSD card of up to 256GB
- Triple Rear Camera 13MP(Main) +2MP(Macro) +2MP(Depth)
- 8MP Selfie Shooter (Water drop notch)
- 4230mAh Battery (10W Charge)
- Rear mounted fingerprint scanner
- Android 10-based ColorOS 7.2
- Available in Dynamic Black, Fancy White, and Rainbow Silver colourways.
You will get a five percent cashback on ICICI Bank, Bank of Baroda, Federal Bank, and Zest Money cards with no-cost EMI options of up to six months if you intend to purchase the phone from a retail store. With Bajaj Finserv, IDFC First Bank, HDB Financial, Home Credit, HDFC Consumer Loan, and ICICI Bank, there are zero down payment finance schemes. There is indeed a 10 percent instant discount on HDFC debit and credit cards for Amazon customers, as well as no-cost EMI options for up to six months. These offerings are only valid from 21 December to 25 December.
Follow Tech n Spice on Twitter, Facebook and subscribe to our YouTube channel for the latest videos tech news, leaks, tips & tricks, top-notch gadget reviews of the most interesting releases, and some Automobile News. Also, follow us on Google News for the latest updates.
Disclosure: Some of the links in the website are affiliate links, meaning that at no additional cost to you but, we will receive a commission if you click through and make a purchase.