realme recently confirmed that the next-generation realme 10 series will be released in November, and now we have an official date. The realme 10 will be available globally on November 9th, according to the company. Here’s what you can expect.
realme 10 will be available soon
The realme 10 will be released on November 9 at 2 p.m. UTC+8, according to realme Global’s Twitter account (7:30 pm IST). The launch will most likely take place online. According to the company, this will be the “game-changing Realme device you have ever seen.”
The realme 10 will also be powered by the MediaTek Helio G99 chipset, which is one of the phone’s “leap-forward technologies.” The realme 10 has also been confirmed to support up to 16GB of RAM (8GB+8GB Dynamic RAM), allowing users to run up to 18 apps in the background at once.
For more information, realme Indonesia’s website now has a dedicated microsite. The phone will have a 90Hz Super AMOLED display, 50MP AI cameras, a 5,000mAh battery, and Realme UI 3.0 based on Android 12. It will be flat-edged, with two large rear camera housings and a punch-hole display. The realme 10 will be available in two colours: Clash White and Rush Black.
The realme 10 5G, realme 10 Pro, and realme 10 Pro+ are also expected to be released. We don’t know if these will be released alongside the standard realme 10. All three phones are likely to have a MediaTek Dimensity 1080 SoC, 50MP cameras, a 120Hz screen, and other features.
realme 10: Quick Specs
- Display: 6.4-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED screen with 90Hz refresh rate, 360Hz touch sampling rate
- Processor: Octa Core MediaTek Helio G99 6nm processor (2x Cortex-A76 @ 2.2GHz
- 6x Cortex-A55 @ 2GHz) with Arm Mali-G57 MC2
- Storage: 4GB / 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage, 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 256GB (UFS 2.2) storage, expandable memory with microSD
- OS: Android 12 with realme UI 3.0
- Camera: 50MP rear camera with LED flash, 2MP camera front camera
- Security: Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Audio: 3.5mm audio jack, Hi-Res Audio
- 7.95mm thick
- Network: Dual SIM
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.3, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C
- Battery: 5000mAh (typical) battery with 33W SuperVOOC fast charging
More information about the upcoming Realme 10 phones is still awaited. Given that the launch is only a few days away, we can expect the company to reveal more information soon.