Xiaomi’s Redmi Note 10 series was launched this March. Ever since this series was launched prices of each phones are becoming a bit higher than the launch price. Now, Redmi Note 10 has received an price hike of Rs.1500 suddenly. Also the recently launched Redmi Note 10T also received a price hike of Rs. 500. So let’s have a closer look at this scenario.
Redmi Note 10 Price Hike:
Main Highlights of Redmi Note 10:
- 6.43inch 60Hz AMOLED display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 678 Processor
- 48MP Quad Cameras
- 5000mAh Battery with 33W Fast Charging support
The Vanilla version of the Redmi Note 10 Series which is the Note 10 was launched back in March. The launch price looked very aggressive for the specifications it offered. But now this smartphone is receiving a price hike for the third time. The new price is live on Mi.com and Amazon India.
- Redmi Note 10 (4+64) – Rs.13,499 (Launch Price Rs.11,999)
- Redmi Note 10 (6+128GB) – Rs.15,499 (Launch Price Rs.13,999)
Redmi Note 10T Price Hike:
Main Highlights of Redmi Note 10T 5G:
- 6.5inch FHD+ 90Hz LCD Display
- Mediatek Dimensity 700 processor
- 48MP triple camera
- 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging support
The Redmi Note 10T 5G went on sale last month for Rs. 13999 for the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage edition and Rs. 15999 for the 6GB RAM with 128GB storage variant. The introductory pricing, the firm stated at the time of debut, is only applicable for a short time. The phone’s price has been increased by Rs. 500, and it now starts at Rs. 14,499, according to the manufacturer.
- Redmi Note 10T 5G (4+64) – Rs.14,499(Launch Price Rs.13,999)
- Redmi Note 10 (6+128GB) – Rs.16,499 (Launch Price Rs.15,999)
Next sale will happen on 9th of August on Amazon India.