At its Galaxy Unpacked presentation on August 10, Samsung unveiled its most recent smartwatches, the Galaxy Watch5 series, along with the Galaxy Z Flip4 and Galaxy Z Fold4 smartphones.
Samsung has now given the new Galaxy Watch5 series products price tags, a few days after they were first announced. Samsung.com, Amazon, and other online and offline retailers will offer the brand-new smartwatches. The pricing for the various models in Bluetooth and LTE variants is listed below:
Galaxy Watch5 (40mm)
- Colors: Graphite, Silver, Pink Gold
- Bluetooth: ₹28,000
- LTE: ₹33,000
Galaxy Watch5 (44mm)
- Colors: Graphite, Silver, Sapphire
- Bluetooth: ₹31,000
- LTE: ₹36,000
Galaxy Watch5 Pro (45mm)
- Colors: Black Titanium, Gray Titanium
- Bluetooth: ₹45,000
- LTE: ₹50,000
Also, the company has said that people who pre-order the Galaxy Watch5 series will get discounts and other deals.
Samsung Galaxy Watch5 offers:
- Remember that you can purchase the new Galaxy Buds2 Pro for just 3,000 instead of the usual 12,000 if you pre-order a Galaxy Watch5 as well as a Galaxy Watch5 Pro.
- The Samsung Galaxy Watch5 starts at a price of Rs. 27,999. The Galaxy Watch5 Pro costs from Rs 44,999 and more.
Customers who buy the Galaxy Watch5 with a debit or credit card from a major bank will get Rs 3000 back in cash, bringing the total price down to Rs 24,999.
Pre-orders will open on Tuesday, August 16, while sales will commence on August 26, 2022. For more information, check out Samsung India.