Sennheiser IE 600 in-ear headphones were launched in India. The latest Sennheiser headphones have a tough design and are fashioned from Mars Rover elements. The Sennheiser IE 600 is said to produce natural sound with outstanding fidelity.
The Sennheiser IE 600’s use of a patented 3D printing processor containing ZR01 amorphous zirconium is one of its most notable features. It is a metal with three times the hardness and flexural strength of steel. The wearable is extremely hard and bend resistant. The Sennheiser IE 600, in particular, has a surface finish made of metal dust, which makes it corrosion and scratch resistant.
The IE 600 has 7mm drivers, which contribute to an exceptionally wide frequency range and extremely low distortion. The earphones are quite small in size. Big sound has been crammed into a compact, ergonomic package by the company. Two cables with diameters of 3.5 mm and 4.4 mm are included with the IE 600. Additionally, the IE 600 comes with silicone and memory foam earphone tips in two different sizes. It will provide a secure seal in any ear, and the adjustable, flexible ear hooks add to the long-lasting comfort for prolonged listening times.
Specifications: Sennheiser IE 600
- Transducer principle: Single Dynamic Driver, Pressure Chamber
- Frequency response: 4 – 46,500 Hz
- Ear coupling; ear canal
- Sound pressure level (SPL): 118 dB at 1 kHz, 1 Vrms
- Total harmonic distortion (THD): <0.06% (1 kHz, 94 dB)
- Cable length: 125 cm
- Connector: Fidelity (+) MMCX
- Impedance: 18 Ω system impedance
- Attenuation: 25dB
- Color: Silver
- Weight: 6g Each
- Warranty: 2 years
- In box contents: Unbalanced para-aramid reinforced cable with 3.5mm connector, Balanced para-aramid reinforced cable with 4.4mm connector, 3 pairs of silicone ear adapters (S, M, L), 3 pairs of foam ear adapters (S, M, L), Premium carry case with metal serial no. plate, Cable clip, Cleaning tool & Cleaning cloth and Presentation box with signed customer certificate User manuals
Pricing and availability
In the flagship audio market, the Sennheiser IE 600 is the brand’s most recent product. The product is priced at Rs. 59,990. It is sold through a variety of online retailers in India, including headphonezone, theaudiostore, and the firm’s own store as well.