Today, the Genshin Impact 2.1 update will introduce some significant improvements to the game, including brand new islands, bosses, and characters. “Update maintenance begins 2021/09/01 06:00 (UTC+8) and is estimated to take five hours,” the Chinese developers wrote on their official blog.
If everything goes according to plan, the update will be completed at 4 a.m. BST on September 1st, and you’ll be able to hop in and experience out the new version of the game at that moment.
- Maintenance Compensation: Primogems ×300 (60 Primogems for every hour the servers are down)
- Issue Fix Compensation: Primogems ×300 (Please refer to the relevant compensation mail for more details)
What’s new in Genshin Impact 2.1?
- Raiden Shogun (5-star polearm electro user)
- Kujou Sara (4-star electro bow-wielding general of the Tenryou Commission)
- Sangonomiya Kokomi (5-star hydro priestess of Watatsumi Island)
- Aloy from Horizon Zero Dawn in Gehsin Impact as a 5-star Cryo bow warrior.
- Engulfing Lightning (5-Star Polearm)
- Everlasting Moonglow (5-Star Catalyst)
- Luxurious Sea-Lord (4-Star Claymore)
- “The Catch” (a 4-Star Polearm)
- “Hyakunin Ikki” Event: A team-switching combat challenge awaits
- Event Duration [2021/09/02 10:00 – 2021/09/13 03:59]
For complete update details – Do visit here