The new HONOR 70 5G smartphone will soon be released in Malaysia, according to HONOR Malaysia. We should receive the exact same model as China received when it received the HONOR 70 at the end of May. For those who are unfamiliar, this smartphone has a 6.67-inch 120Hz OLED display, Snapdragon 778G+ processor and a 4800mAh battery with 66W fast charging technology.
Speaking of cameras, there is a triple camera setup with a resolution of 54MP (main), 50MP (ultrawide), and 2MP (depth). At the top centre of the display, the 32MP front camera is placed. There are also memory configurations available, beginning with 128GB of storage and progressing to 256GB and 512GB, in addition to the 8GB or 12GB of RAM. An In-Display Fingerprint Scanner, 5W reverse charging, Bluetooth 5.2, and 5G connectivity are also important features.
HONOR 70 5G: Quick specs
- Display: 6.67 inch (2400 x1080 Pixels), FHD+ OLED Super Curved Display, 120 Hz refresh rate, Screen-to-Body Ratio: 90.8%
- OS: Magic UI 6.1 (based on Android 12）
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G Plus
- Storage: 8GB RAM+128GB, 8GB RAM+256GB, 12Gb RAM+256GB, 12GB RAM+256GB
- Camera: 54MP IMX800 Main Camera, 50MP Ultra Wide & Macro Main Camera,2MP Depth Camera, 32MP Front Camera
- Connectivity: Dual 5G, Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz, Bluetooth 5.2, BLE,SBC,AAC,LDAC,aptX,aptX HD
- Battery: 4800 mAh, USB Type-C Fast charging 66W, 60% in 20 min, Reverse charging 5W
- Colour: Crystal Silver, Icelandic Frost, Midnight Black and Emerald Green
The HONOR 70 starts at CNY2699 (RM1774 in Malaysia), about (Rs. 31,725 approx.) so we should expect the same price range. The event will be livestreamed at 8 PM on August 18, 2022, according to the company