India StartUp Festival 2022 wrapped at Sri Satya Sai Grama, Muddenahalli, with more than 1500 startups. 75+ investors, founders, and CEOs from the country’s leading companies offered much-needed backing to the ecosystem wherein young entrepreneurs and StartUps come for collaboration and Mentorship.
The festival provided investors and mentors for all start-ups to network. The two-day festival offered a knowledge-packed programme with themed displays, Round Table debates, and Bharat 2.0. Startups’ unique services and tech platforms helped run the event smoothly. LifeCykul’s community and networking platform powers the networking app. Workruit, a Hyderabad-based firm, helped various other startups and companies recruit talent through its portal for free.
Mr. JA Chowdary, Founder and General Chair of the ISF, welcomed all the delegates with the concept of developing an ecosystem of unity and supporting one another towards growth and a vision of a New Atmanirbhar India. Sadguru Sri Madhusudhan Sai challenged all minds to work together to create a new vision in order for their benefits to reach the bottom of the pyramid.
Highlights: India StartUp Festival 2022
- BN Narasimha Murthy, chancellor of Sri Satya Sai University for Human Excellence, won a Lifetime Achievement Award for his work in education.
- Dr. Velumani, founder of Thyrocare, shared his knowledge with start-ups and delegates.
- More than 1.5 lakh delegates from around the world electronically attended.
- 1500+ startups under several heads participated in the start-up pitch contest. The top 100 were invited to the festival to present their concepts, and 10 made it to the acknowledged list and would be sponsored and mentored by ISF.
- At the Festival, six unicorns and soonicorns were recognized for their excellent employment generation and commitment to the country’s economic development.
- The festival featured the symbolic reveal of the CONNECT TO CAUSE programme, the launch of the One Rupee App, and the inauguration of Gossip Corner, the Women Entrepreneurship Initiative.
- ISF was endorsed by Gossip Corner, Zaggle, myniwa.com, State Bank of India, LifeCykul, MYN, Ingo, Our Bangalore, iSprout, Zlate, White Mount Finserve, Spykke Innovations, Cigniti, BHIVE, Next Wave Right Choice, Compact Innovations Avenues, and MyStartupTV.
- O3 Events, a major event management company in India, organised and executed the event.
About OneRupee App
The goal of the OneRupee App is to develop in everyone a culture of selfless giving. One Rupee App is a programme launched by One Nation to encourage everyone to practise selfless giving and take part in nation-building.
Mr. Ramani Iyer, Co-chair – ISF said that,
Mr. Raja Mukherjee, Co-Founder of ISF mentioned that,
Mr. Ujjwal Mukhia, Co-Founder of ISF said that,