In light of the fact that the COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate is becoming an increasingly important document for domestic and international travel, the center has introduced a new function that enables recipients to correct any errors that may exist in their name, birth year, or gender that may appear on the certificate. Therefore, in this thread, let’s move quickly through the process of learning how to correct the errors that occurred on your vaccination certificate.
In an effort to limit the spread of COVID-19, Aargoya Setu is a mobile application developed by the government of India for the purpose of contact tracing and providing medical recommendations. On its Twitter handle, the application has published information on how to acquire vaccine certificates.
"If unintended errors have come in, you can now make revisions to your name, year of birth, and gender on your Cowin vaccination certificates," the official handle of the Aarogya Setu app tweeted on Wednesday.
How to correct errors in your Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate:
- Step 1: Head on to http://cowin.gov.in website
- Step 2: Sign in with your 10-digit mobile number followed by entering OTP that will appear on your mobile number.
- Step 4: Click on ‘Verify & Proceed’
- Step 5: Go to Account Details
- Step 6: Click on the ‘Raise an Issue’ tab that will appear at the top.
- Step 7: Then click on ‘Correction in Certificate’ under ‘What is the issue?’ question.
- Step 8: Select the issue(s) that needs amend from ‘Name’, ‘Gender’, ‘Year of Birth’ checkboxes and make changes.
That’s it, guys. Just follow the above steps and your done!
If you wonder how to apply for vaccination appointment check the below mentioned thread.