Samsung, a leading brand in the smartphone and consumer electronics industry, has recently launched the Bixby Text Call feature in India. This innovative feature allows Bixby, Samsung’s AI assistant, to answer and respond to incoming calls.
Step-by-Step Guide to Setting Up Bixby Text Call
- Open the Phone app on your Samsung device.
- Tap on More Options (the three vertical dots), and then tap on Settings.
- Tap on Bixby text call and then turn on the feature in the Bixby text call window.
- If a language package is not installed, you will be prompted to download it.
How to Use Bixby Text Call
- Once you have turned on the feature, you can see Bixby text call when you receive a call.
- Swipe up on the green-colored icon to initiate a Bixby text call.
- Bixby will let the caller know that an automated voice is being used.
- You can reply to the caller by selecting a quick response or typing your response.
- If you would like to stop using Bixby’s text calls and switch to a voice call instead, tap Voice call at the top of the screen.
- Tap End call at the top of the screen to end the call.
How to View Bixby Text Call Conversation Logs
- Open the Phone app and tap the Recents tab.
- Calls handled using the Bixby text call feature will have a speech bubble icon next to them.
- Select a call with this icon, and then tap the Info icon (the “i”).
- On the next screen, tap on the speech bubble icon next to the call to view the full call transcript.
- You can also delete the transcript by tapping Delete in the top right corner.
Certainly, let’s include the supported models in our guide.
Supported Models for Bixby Text Call
As of August 2023, Bixby Text Call is supported on the following Samsung models:
- Fold Series: Fold5/Flip5, Fold4/Flip4, Fold3/Flip3, Fold2/Flip/Flip 5G/Fold 5G
- S Series: S23/S23+/S23 Ultra, S22/S22+/S22 Ultra, S21/S21+/S231 Ultra, S20/S20+/S20 Ultra, S20 FE
- A Series: A34, A54, A52s 5G, A82 5G, A53 5G, A33 5G, A71 5G, A51 5G
- Note Series: Note 20/ Note 20+
Please note that only English conversations are supported by the Bixby Text Call feature.